The tree by my window

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I ………..

The words don’t come
Polite conversations, a smile
Not fake, but guarded
Mild banter, boring

Silence,
Something in my eyes
It prompted a question
I wavered, then withdrew

Virtual paper and thoughts
Time on my hands
A gaze slowly turning
Blank

Laughter,
Joy and mirth,
Not superficial,
I remain untouched

Effort
Distractions that work,
Most of the time,
As for the rest,
It passes somehow

Music
Knife as well as balm
Panacea and poison
I shut out a tune

Familiar places
Brick and mortar, and in my head
Afraid of some, braving the others
I laugh away some demons

A light breeze
Another day ended
Something ended, something not begun
I live life in limbo


This one's for you -----, for knowing, for understanding, and for being. Thank You

10 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Gomes said…

    As usual, i would say "Good Stuff" or drop a line on gtalk and leave it at that. But this work, yes , work not post, demands more. Unfortunately I am not even capable of putting my appreciation down well.

    Living life in limbo,huh?
    U worded every one of our thoughts.

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm....interseting. It seems as if a lonely soul is roaming around in search of peace..Hope u get it soon pal.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gimme ur mail id...wannnaa conact u..cya

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger making sense of life said…

    @anonymous ... i'd like to know who u are.... pls reveal ur identity

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well...u can consider me as your well-wisher, a fren or no one. need not give id if you are not comfortable....cya

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i guess you are not interested in any further conversation...fine.hope you get peace in your life.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Nithya said…

    Hmmm... shall want to hear a few stories beofre i comment on this one.

    The Brick and Mortar of Mica is rather curious isn't it? In what it makes of us, what it does to us, In how we react to it!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stil waiting............

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger making sense of life said…

    @anonymous : if u wanna contact me, give me ur mail id n i'll drop u a line. i'm as iffy as u r abt revelation of identity

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here I go.....my id is

    thetreebymywindow@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home