The tree by my window

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not Again!!!

Ok …..I’m at it again. Writing this when I have far far more important work to do.
This time it’s the AMM assignment, which incidentally is DUE tomorrow. Interestingly enough, Gomes and I were discussing this today. Seems we both suffer from the same affliction – namely – doing utterly useless things when there’s better, more productive work to be done.

The AMM assignment requires us to apply all the concepts taught in class to a particular company in a product category of our choice. Actually there’s nothing much to it……its fairly straightforward, and only requires some sincere effort(ahhhhh….you begin to see where the problem lies!). But today I just don’t feel like doing this. Something within me is militating against it.

Thankfully I don’t have to do this alone. And I don’t have to do much. My tantrums are taken with good grace, and I am indulgently relieved from most of the work……..I elect to do the typing part(the part that requires the least use of brains). That too is accepted, and I let my brain relax while the others beaver away. It is at times like this that I feel – I am blessed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Gomes said…

    do u know what?my latest post was thought of when i was in ID class.see,even nothing has its uses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home