The tree by my window

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Something Crappy……and something nice

One of those crappy things in life…………….MICAVAANI didn’t launch on schedule.
It was to be launched on the 15th of August, but there seems to be some technical fault.

So much for all the sentimental research on Bhagat Singh , Bismil and what not . The only bright spot is that all this programming for Independence day will now be used for the Republic Day, so we’ll have it easier then.

…………………and one of those unexpectedly nice things…..my team won the ‘Know India Quiz’ conducted on 15th August. Sure made me feel a whole lot better!(refer to 14th August post). The quiz was tough and the question cryptic, which gave me an even bigger high……..part of me is still reveling in that success!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger making sense of life said…

    Not losing heart at all dude....glad to have some respite from transalating house keeping tips into hindi!!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Prashant Nair said…

    Whats the contact email ID of MICAVAANI? I would like to get in touch with the controllers or team. Thanks in advance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home