The tree by my window

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Srishti


After years of hearing about blogs , and intermittently wondering whether to start one of my own...........I finally take the plunge..........................

And having taken the plunge, I wonder what to write about! (interesting beginning, huh!)

So.....plagiarising the style of one of my friends who's an avid blogger(and reading whose posts finally spurred me into taking the plunge).........

Useless Facts -

1. The tree outside my window is a Neem tree.

2. I spent the entire morning cleaning out my room.

3. I had the room swept after 3 days of missing the Bai who does it........she does it only at a particular time(after lunch)

4. After nearly two months, I'm still not sure of the meaning of Kachnar

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home