The tree by my window

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Relief

Sweet blessed relief……..how dost thou flood my veins and fill me with thy heady mixture of contentment and euphoria……..and all at once…….the world smiles.

The storm’s abated , though a strong gale still blows. The biggest, crappiest, and most hateful of all the projects is over!!! It has been, for better or for worse, been submitted, and awaits grading by cruel wielder of the weapon mightier than the sword…..the professor. After 3 sleep deprived nights, numerous quarrels, and an almost showdown……….its done.

A greater sense of relief will take hold of me the day I am through with the presentation/viva of this project as well……for that will mark the end of this tedious and (somewhat) useless course, but till then ……………..YOO HOOO!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger jedi said…

    i doth join in the euphoria... yoohoo from me too.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Vagabond said…

    i pray for thy soul to find contentment

     

Post a Comment

<< Home