The tree by my window

Monday, September 04, 2006

A random thought……..

Ok ……..I have to be a total idiot to be writing this when I have far more important work (namely, AMM and ID) that I ought to be doing ….. but then again……tell me something I don’t know!

Its one of those days when random thoughts flit through my head, like the millions of insect species that I can hear buzzing/chirping/making other assorted noises, on the tree outside my window. I feel restless, as if waiting for something to happen that isn’t happening fast enough……..like a fledgling that knows it has to take flight, and wants to, but cannot………

What do you do, when you want something that you know can’t get(at least not now, and perhaps you’ll be denied it later as well)………when your eyes, flitting over everything as they normally would, are arrested, by a sound , a movement, or even a mere thought………..when, wanting to reach out and touch something, you find your hands tied down.
Yet there are times when you’re able to step closer, catch a clearer glimpse………and then that light which allowed you the vision dies away, and you’re left alone, to grope, and live on in hope……..

…..What do you do ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home